Diploma in Industrial Engineering, EMCCC (Insead) Lorch, *1967 At Struktur Management Partner since 2000Import contact data
"Successful turnaround management is one thing in particular: consistent implementation management, i.e. an effective and value-creating process that increases and sustainably anchors project, change and management competence in the organization."
As an industrial engineer (studies in Karlsruhe with a focus on corporate planning), I have always been interested in increasing the operational excellence of companies.
Before I was able to actively optimize the processes and performance of medium-sized companies in particular as project manager and CRO myself, I laid the foundations for it: first with the auditing company KPMG, then as a crisis manager in my own family business and finally as managing director in a corporate group (mechanical engineering).
Since August 2000 I have been part of the Struktur Management Partner team, as Managing Partner since 2004. In my work, I concentrate primarily on operational implementation management and the areas of management and performance improvement as part of our turnaround and growth mandates. In doing so, I pay particular attention to the interests of all stakeholders, which must be taken into account and balanced in the interests of the company.
- Development and implementation responsibility of turnaround and growth concepts
- Responsibility for the plant construction, mechanical engineering and automotive sector centres
- Turnaround management, in particular stakeholder management
- Many years of experience as a turnaround manager for upper-level medium-sized companies with an international orientation, more than 70 mandates
- Performance improvement and development of sustainable financing solutions
- Operational turnaround and implementation management
- Managing Director in mechanical engineering with responsibility for sales, development and production
- Implementation of ERP systems
- MBOs in France and South Africa
Publications and Articles
- Insights: Implementation - the strength of SMEs? How companies go from strategic intentions to tangible success. A joint study by Struktur Management Partner and the University of Witten/Herdecke.
- Chaff and wheat. How SME automotive suppliers are equipping themselves for e-mobility.
An expert survey by Struktur Management Partner.
- Chaff and wheat. Which SME automotive suppliers will cope with structural change, which ones will not?
Expert study by Struktur Management Partner and the Institute of the Automotive Industry, Prof. Dr. Willi Diez
- From the pyramid to diamonds – consequences of change in the Chinese mechanical engineering market. Expert study with recommendations for German SMEs by Struktur Management Partner
- Struktur Management Partner Expert Study. Machine tool manufacturing in China – new pressure to act for German companies.
- "China demands more attention", production interview of the month with Marc-René Faerber
- industrial-production.de: "Growing opportunities in the Chinese market for the German mechanical engineering industry"
- Interview with Marc-René Faerber: Attention, risk of skidding! – Opportunities and deficits for medium-sized automotive suppliers on their way into the new era, in return 3/2017
- Wirtschaftswoche 4/2016: "Medium-sized automotive suppliers are on the brink of collapse”