M. Sc. & M.A. Cologne, *1991 At Struktur Management Partner since 2017Import contact data
"The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence."
After a university education with the emphasis on economics and mathematics, I had a career in investment banking all mapped out. In fact, I only stayed there for a short time, before following a call to consultancy work and Struktur Management Partner in 2017. This was initially planned to be an interim step, but the advising of German SMEs – the backbone of our economy – has in fact become a matter very dear to my heart.
In addition to the operational project work that forms the core of my work, I am responsible for data analytics at SMP. Our analytics lab gives me the chance to put my personal background, characterised by the contrasting diversity of theory and practice, banking and consultancy, mathematics and economics, to the best possible use.
Our motto: Creating added value through precise understanding of cause-and-effect mechanisms. Added value that translates from the theoretical world of numbers into measurable successes, and sustainably improves the performance of medium-sized companies.
- Conception and operative implementation of transformation projects
- Communication / stakeholder management
- Head of SMP analytics lab
- More than 20 transformation projects for companies in the higher-revenue medium-sized company sector, including businesses in mechanical engineering, the services sector, healthcare and trade
- Various types of shareholder structure, including family businesses and cooperatives
- Capital market support for medium-sized companies (e.g. IPO, MDax)