Diploma in Business Administration Cologne, *1980 At Struktur Management Partner since 2008Import contact data
"If you don't know the harbour you want to sail to, no wind is a good one."
After completing a technical education and a degree in business administration in St. Gallen while working, I was looking for a completely new challenge in 2008 – after a total of ten years of professional experience in industry, including as a managing director (family business). I wanted to get to know different companies in different industries in the shortest possible time and not only develop concepts theoretically, but also implement them in practice. All these opportunities were offered to me when I joined Struktur Management Partner as a consultant, where I have since gone through all stages of development and have been a partner since 2018.
- Design and operational implementation of turnaround and earnings enhancement concepts, also as interim CFO
- Head of Operational CompetenceCentre: Corporate Finance
- Consulting for entrepreneurial families
- Mainly projects involving manufacturing medium-sized family companies, but also private equity investments in various sectors (including mechanical engineering/plant construction, automotive suppliers, consumer goods,
- Many years of management experience in industry and consulting
- Over 30 clients in the last nine years
Publications and Articles
- July 2020, FINANCE Magazine Transformation, an article by Jessica Hirsch and Georgiy Michailov "Corona Virus: Five Success Factors for State Guarantees"
- "Family stress – company stress?!" - Turnaround of family businesses, the CompetenceForum of SMP
- Family stress test – 8+8 questions: How well can my entrepreneurial family act? The SMP stress test with direct evaluation