Diploma in Economics Berlin, *1967 At Struktur Management Partner since 1996
"If you don't want to listen, you can't lead either."
I graduated in economics in Bonn and got to know Struktur Management Partner as an intern in 1996. Subsequently, I started working regularly on various turnaround, growth and market research projects as a freelancer. Even then, I was fascinated by the value-creating and value-preserving sense of our work, and so turnarounds became my profession when I took on a permanent position at Struktur Management Partner; since 2005 I have been a partner and shareholder of our company. I mainly support family businesses with sales in the three-digit million range and more complex structures; almost exclusively on site and in very close cooperation with management and shareholders.
- Turnaround, growth and financing concepts
- Corporate finance, integrated business planning, liquidity planning and management, support for mergers & acquisitions
- Responsible operational implementation management, interim management
- Expert opinions on reorganisation and securing financing
- Sector focus: Mechanical and plant engineering, automotive, renewable energies, foodstuffs
- Since 1996 more than 80 clients in more than 120 projects for upper-level mid-sized companies, mostly with international orientation in the German, Hungarian and English language areas
- Expert opinions according to IDW S6 and BGH
- Partner at Struktur Management Partner since 2005
- Interim site and plant management, various interim commercial management positions
- Interim automotive management in Hungary (approx. 1,100 employees)
Publications and Articles
- March 2021, Turnaround Leaders Blog: Nachhaltigkeit in der Beratung ist eine Frage der Geisteshaltung
- June 2020, David Südi in an interview with FINANCE-TV, A renovation report thus provides added value
- "The five-plus-five-logic: how automotive suppliers grow right", expert study by Struktur Management Partner
- "Realism instead of fiction: result instead of experience", the growth brochure of Struktur Management Partner.
- Collaboration on the bestseller "Turnaround-Management in Practice", published by Campus Verlag
- "Structure and management of business models", the SMP brochure on the value-oriented business model approach