Diploma in Industrial Engineering Cologne, *1978 At Struktur Management Partner since 2006Import contact data
"The strength of a successful team lies not in the brilliance of the individual, but in the collective use of mutual strengths."
During my studies of industrial engineering and management in Karlsruhe I got to know Struktur Management Partner at a recruiting event. The interesting assignment and the good first impression led to my application in 2006, then to my professional start as a consultant and to my move to Cologne. Since then my tasks have become more and more exciting and challenging, we have continuously developed our positive corporate culture to this day, and so I have remained a Struktur Management Partner – and at the beginning of 2016 I became a partner. Internally, I am primarily responsible for our internal processes and project management and, like all my colleagues, I am naturally responsible for our operational project work.
- Conception and implementation of turnaround and growth concepts
- Preparation of restructuring reports
- Sector focus: Mechanical and plant engineering, industrial goods
- Control of complex projects
- Financial restructuring
- Many years of experience in turnaround and growth management in upper-level mid-sized companies
- Various interim positions in the financial sector